Welcome to the UNIN website
UNIN was formed in 1996 to provide a network for healthcare informaticists in Utah and the Intermountain area. Membership is open to all who have interest in the field of healthcare informatics. Our membership represents many area health care institutions, universities, and businesses.
Current UNIN Goals
1. Continue to support/encourage member publications.
- Increase visibility of publications and presentations among the group
- Showcase member publications at meetings and in newsletter
- Share announcements from AMIA, HIMSS.
- Distribute calls for abstracts, dates for meetings, and similar announcements
3. Membership participation
- Increase awareness among students and new employees
- Reach outside of our current membership with communications
- Explore funding options that will support broader participation